1. Fifteen years.
2. Writer, editor, publisher.
3. I was president of the Ashcroft Elementary School Parent Advisory Council for four years (2002-06). I took particular interest in running the Scholastic Book Club and Book Fair.
4. This is the first time I’ve run for public office.
5. A) Business: Ensuring that Ashcroft is, and remains, open for business.
B) Tourism: Making Ashcroft a destination location for visitors.
C) Lifestyle: Ensuring that Ashcroft has facilities, amenities, and activities for all residents.
6. A) Business: Work with partner groups such as the Chamber of Commerce to encourage and assist business.
B) Tourism: Work with partner groups such as Gold Country Communities Society to make the most of our history, heritage, and natural beauty in order to attract visitors.
C) Lifestyle: Listen to the needs and wants of residents, and ensure that the Village explores all possible funding opportunities.
7. Ashcroft is a wonderful community in which to live, work, and relax. I’d like to play my part in not only maintaining this, but in making Ashcroft an even better place, for residents, businesses, and visitors.
Please feel free to contact me by phone at (250) 453-2045, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.