Laura Paquette – Clinton councillor candidate
1. How long have you lived in your community?
I have lived in Clinton for four years.
2. What is your occupation?
I am a housewife.
3. Have you done any volunteer work here? Which group(s)?
I am both a member and a secretary for the Clinton and District Outdoor Sportsman Association.
4. Have you served before in municipal government or on a Board of School Trustees? If yes, where, when, and for how long?
This is my first time running for a municipal government. I wanted to be more involved in my community.
5. Which issues are most important to you?
The issues most important to me would be more housing, more amenities, more family oriented activities and handicap accessibility.
6. How would you address them?
On the above topics, I would address them by inquiring on who to contact and foremost investigate on how to commence forward on the actions at hand.
7. Additional comments.
I am an achiever who is very persistent and dedicated to reaching my goals.