1. Over 13 years.
2. Retired from the RCMP in 2008; Community volunteer.
3. Yes – Ashcroft and Area Community Resource Society, Christmas Hamper Project, Ashcroft/Cache Creek Rotary Club, Ashcroft Chamber of Commerce, South Cariboo Sportsman Assoc., Local Food Bank, South Cariboo Elizabeth Fry Society, Ashcroft Arts Club, Tourist Booth, and Branding committee
4. Elected in 2008 to Village of Ashcroft Council and served as an alternate on the TNRD for the Village
5. Maintaining our core services – water, sewer, garbage and roads; Economic Development and Health Care; and Working with and for all the citizens of Ashcroft.
6. Attracting new industry and business, supporting the existing business community and continue to work to develop our brand “Wellness Awaits You”, and what it means to the people in Ashcroft. Working with the community in attracting new residents and visitors, sustaining our health care services and the social support systems.
7. I see myself continuing to work towards a vibrant and healthy community and having the opportunity for a second term on municipal government would allow me to continue that work for our community both locally and regionally.