1. Moved to Ashcroft in Spring of 2005.
2. Semi-retired electrician; show technician; performer.
3. Hospital Auxiliary, Winding Rivers, Lions, Rotary, Chamber of Commerce, Scouts.
4. I’ve been part of several Boards, Library Board, or Recreation Commission in various communities.
5. Sustainable Community / Heritage preservation / Zero Waste / Strong voice in all levels of Government / Being “on the ground” in the community.
6. Create policies to implement the concepts, and implement policies to gain measurable goals.
7. Ashcroft can be a leader. Ashcroft’s wellness awaits us. When we do it, other communities will look at what we did.