1. Born and raised in Clinton, left when I was 20 years old for school and travel, and moved back six years ago.
2. Owner/Operator of the Clinton Coffee House.
3. In a small town you’re always helping out in many facets of the community, whether it is through donation of your time or money. I have done both, as well as, I’m sure, pretty much every other resident here.
5. I believe a revitalization of this community is needed. As great of a place as I think it is, Clinton can be improved in many areas. Let’s make it a better place to live for its current residents and put in place a community that will attract families, business owners/ entrepreneurs and the retirement population.
6. Focus on our strengths as a community. People are already visiting and moving here because of its location, ambiance and sense of community. Its closeness to the outdoors is a huge plus. Exploit what you already have, and tackle the areas that are in need of improvement.
7. Make sure you get out and vote. These are the people who will be making key decisions in your community for the next three years. Behind every successful community are active residents. Be a part of the process.