1. My wife and I moved to Clinton from the Lower Mainland Dec. 1, 2005.
2. I am semi-retired, working six months of the year as a handyman at the White Moose Resort on Loon Lake.
3. I volunteer at the Clinton Legion and I am also the Sergeant at Arms at the Branch. I also help when and where I can when I am not working.
4. I have not served before in Municipal Government.
5. Most important to me is to be aware of issues affecting the citizens of Clinton by endeavoring to keep taxes at an affordable level. Also to work as a team to promote population growth, employment, senior’s assisted living and infrastructure improvements.
6. I believe we can accomplish these goals by encouraging new business and industry to locate in our village.